summer

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lake Ray Roberts with Scouts

Caleb's Cub Scout Pack went camping at Lake Ray Roberts this weekend. We weren't able to camp due to commitments on Fri night and Sun so we drove out just for the day Sat. The kids went swimming in the lake. It was so cold I don't know how they could stand it! Both of them were so exhausted they fell asleep in the car on the way home, took a 4 hour nap, and then went back to bed around 10pm. I'm thinking they had fun.




Caleb and his friend Douglas. They are in the same class and we are happy Doug joined Scouts.

Jessica and her friend Chloe. They will start Kindergarten together in the fall.







Is is cold, Caleb?


Come to me little fish, come to me.






1 comment:

Holly said...

It looks like you all had fun. I don't really think you should be going to state parks with out us though.