
The Houston Yacht Club was hosting the annual Elissa Regatta the weekend we went down for Marc's reunion. My parents had the privilege of going sailing on her the week or so before. Since it was so close to their house we decided to take the kids to see her, and I wanted to see her again too.

Jessica down below in the Captain's Cabin


When I was in 5th and 6th grade I got to sleep on board as part of a Marine Biology camp I attended. One of the times we had to get up and cook breakfast in this galley the next morning. It was in July and soooooo hot.


This wonderful man took Caleb all over the ship. He showed him all kinds of neat things and answered all of Caleb's questions. He even let him sit at the navigation station and talked to him about the charts and instruments. Caleb loved it!



At one point this person came by in a kayak. We noticed they stopped and realized it was to talk on a cell phone!
+copy.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment