summer

Friday, January 30, 2009

Next on CSI!!!

All new CSI! Dismayed and surprised family discovers decapitated scuba diver "face-down" in freezer. Find out who could have done such a thing!





Well, if you must know how it ends...Caleb had become fascinated with making ice this summer. It was great when we were camping because we could throw the large chunks he made into the cooler. I'm not sure what put the idea in his head to place the bathtub toy scuba diver in this one.



As for who decapitated the poor guy, that would be Jessica. Around 18 months she got hold of him and bit his head off. I put it back on several times but she kept biting it off. I finally gave up and threw the head away. In hind thought, I should have throw the body away too.

1 comment:

Holly said...

LOL that cracks me up!

Like the new background too BTW