summer

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Halloween costumes

The weekend before Halloween we went camping with friends at Joe Pool Lake (south of Ft Worth and Dallas). Saturday night the entire park is decorated for Halloween and the kids get to ride in the back of a trailer/truck trick-or-treating from campsite to campsite. Caleb wanted to be Bumblebee the Transformer so Jessica was a bumblebee princess. I actually made her costume. Next year she gets one off the rack. :-)

Instead of a Potato Head we had a Pumpkin Head kit that Holly brought. The kids loved it.

I realize how wrong the following pictures are. Just go with it! The kids were having fun.


Caleb as the Transformer Bumblebee and Jessica as a bumblebee princess (I started making a plain bumblebee costume and she refused to wear it. She decided she would only wear it if it was a bumblebee princess!).Caleb with some of his friends.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I love the pictures. I can't wait to do that camp out again next year.