summer

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Caleb's birthday present

This year we gave Caleb a choice between a birthday party or a large gift. Once we showed him what the "big gift" would be, he had no trouble making his choice.

The Hunt

Since Caleb already knew what he was getting we decided to send him on a hunt for it, just to make it more fun. I wrote up clues and hid them throughout the house. Cut me some slack, I don't do this often! :-)


It hould say "Mom's got things to do", poor guy was a a bit confused. He hasn't learned about typos and proof-reading yet. ;-P

I think he was a bit confused still. He seemed unsure of what the puzzle picture on the back of the clues meant. We had him narrow down the cars we looked at to 3 favorites so he didn't know EXACTLY which one he would get. This was suppose to be a clue. Oh well, he would find out soon enough.

The Find

He was hesitant when he first saw it. I wasn't sure if he was excited or not. The fact that he spent the next 3 hours on it told me he was!

Awww...sharing with little sister. Jessica is excited too.







1 comment:

Holly said...

That is a pretty cool birthday gift. Alison likes a guy with wheels. Caleb went up about 100 "Cool Points" in her book.