15 years ago
Monday, July 14, 2008
Dancing Queen
I don't have any pictures of this but...It was so cute this morning. The kids and I were up early and Marc got to sleep in (he worked until 11:30 last night). When he got up he came into the playroom with us and sat down on the couch. Immediately Jessica brought him his guitar so he could play for us. Apparently she needed some music so she could dance. She spun around in a circle for the entire length of Big Rock Candy Mountain. It was really sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
+copy.jpg)
2 comments:
How about the security tape? Any footage there!
Working until 11:30 on a Sunday... I try to leave little if any evidence of the 'crime'.
All security tapes have been destroyed in the making of this blog entry. Nothing to see here... please move along...
Post a Comment