summer

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sleeping in

Friday I took the kids swimming 2 times. I thought they would be exhausted. On the way home from the 2nd swimming trip C asked if he could watch a movie when we got home. I agreed thinking they would both fall asleep after a few minutes. Jessica kept saying what she wanted to watch but I couldn't understand her. Finally Caleb figured out she was saying Buzz Lightyear and Mr. Potato Head. Thank goodness because I was about to set her down to watch something in Finnish! They ended up staying awake for the ENTIRE movie. I think C would have fallen asleep if Jessie hadn't sporadically sat up to talk about the movie. I think she would stay awake forever if we didn't put her in a bed to sleep. The three of us ended up sleeping in the "big bed" and poor Marc was left to sleep on the couch. The three of us slept late, imagine that!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Awww tired kids are great aren't they?

C said...

Yep, especially when I'm getting to sleep too. :-)